There are many types of fishing reel, but this is the most popular. There has been a long history of successful Battenkill volumes through Orvis history. Simple, no difficulty, easy in the PRICE final in function and simplicity. Welcome to the powerful, technologically advanced, yet still accessible next generation Battenkill volume. This latest Battenkill CD-ROM version is really new in appearance and performance, but its heritage is updated with the latest design improvements and more powerful resistance. Transplanted and finished paying tribute to past Battenkills, but this volume contains our best-selling mid-arbor designs. The same hydraulic SL found in the mid-rod seal-drag system interacts with the surface resistances of the six-carbon and stainless steel. Positive click dragging is simple and easy to adjust. The roll is made of 6061-t6 aluminum with an ergonomic acetal resin treatment, changing the hand retrieval from left to right is simple. In black nickel.
- Battenkill Disc I for line weights 1-3, 4.4 oz., 2¾” diameter
- Battenkill Disc II for line weights 3-5, 4.6 oz., 3″ diameter
- Battenkill Disc III for line weights 5-7, 4.9 oz., 3¼” diameter
- Battenkill Disc IV for line weights 7-9, 5.9 oz., 3½” diameter
- Battenkill Disc V for line weights 9-11, 6.8 oz., 4″ diameter
- Battenkill Disc IV Spey for line weights 7-9, 8.9 oz., 3¾” diameter
- Battenkill Disc V Spey for line weights 9-11, 9.9 oz., 4″ diameter